Saturday, July 13, 2013

NPHG Casa

NPHG is BIG, like super grande big. They have a clinic, farm, greenhouse, elementary school, a Montessori school, playgrounds, volunteer houses, workshops, kitchens, all the housing for the children, and oh so much more! I was definitely pleasantly surprised by how large and well maintained the home (collectively referred to as “la casa”) is. We’re lucky that la casa is only a 15 minute walk to the town of Parramos and just a short bus ride to either Antigua or Chimaltenango. Especially considering I’m in Guatemala, this is a great place to be for a year. I am a lucky girl! I'll stop talking now and just show you some pictures. (They're posted roughly in the order you would see things if you were walking through the home.) If you want to see more, I guess you're just going to have to come and visit me! :)
Ooo, garden feature from the street.
Gotta love the 24/7 security guard. Air high five for safety!
Place, places, places. Mostly school buildings.
Just a view with "el comedor" (the cafeteria) in the background.
Volunteer houses, yay! :)
The Montessori school for the little little kiddos.

No comments:

Post a Comment